A step-by-step guide
Whether you're a new online panel member or you registered months ago - some people seem to struggle with the login procedure. Maybe we're not making it user-friendly enough (we're open to suggestions). But in the meantime, here's a step-by-step guide to logging in so that you can complete online surveys and be a part of South African market research!
Follow these steps to login and register successfully:
2. Click on the “Get new password / forgot password” link
3. If you are registered or have been pre- registered, the following screen will appear:
4. Enter your email address, if you are a valid or pre-registered panel member, a green tick will appear in the left hand corner. If you are not registered, a red cross will appear in the left hand corner.
5. If you are registered an email containing your password will be sent to your registered email address within a few minutes, Simply go back to the login page and enter your email and password. Remember the password is case sensitive and should be entered exactly the same way.
6. Click login.
7. If you received a red cross in step 4, please follow this route. Click on register.
8. Enter all the details required
Click on the register button. Your registration will be processed.
9. Return to the login page and login.
What if it's still not working?
Send us a mail at email@example.com and we will sort you out as soon as possible! (It helps if you can send us a screenshot of the problem)