New ConsultaPanel website
After months of preparation, we launched our new website
on the 13th of July – the
new site offers a range of functionalities and many ConsultaPanel members have
already logged in to start participating in new online market
, online surveys
and discussion forums.
Shortly after the new website was unveiled, we sent out a survey asking
ConsultaPanel members what they thought of the site.
the results of the survey:
- Frequency of communication: 2% of ConsultaPanel members said they received
too much communication about the website launch, 4% said they didn’t receive
enough communication and 94% said they received just the right amount of
- How online panel members feel about being part of
ConsultaPanel: 64% of ConsultaPanel members love being a part of the
ConsultaPanel community, 27% feel neutral about it, 8% are trying to opt out
(but haven’t really made up their minds yet) and 1% find it a bit irritating but
haven’t gotten so far as to unsubscribe yet.
- Preferred communication: 61% said they would like to receive bi-monthly
ConsultaPanel newsletters, 56% said they would like periodic e-mail updates, 7%
said they would follow Twitter
updates, 14% would like to see Facebook
posts and 10% would like to see weekly blog posts.
If you haven’t logged
into the new online panel yet,
here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the new ConsultaPanel
- Click on the “Forgot / Get new password” link underneath the login box on
the home page
- Enter your e-mail address as the username
- Wait for your activation e-mail to be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org